Netflix drops Kevin Spacey as new accuser speaks out

Published On November 6, 2017 | By Morgan Ryan | Entertainment News

The fall from grace has been swift for actor Kevin Spacey.

Less than a week after he publicly addressed allegations of sexual misconduct, the actor has been cut off from House of Cards.

“Netflix will not be involved with any further production of ‘House of Cards’ that includes Kevin Spacey,” the streaming service said in a statement.

Netflix has also decided not to proceed with the release of the film “Gore,” which stars and is produced by Spacey, the statement said. The film had been in post-production.

Three more men have come forward with sexual assault allegations against Kevin Spacey, including Harry Dreyfuss, the son of Oscar-winner Richard Dreyfuss. Meanwhile, his agency and publicist have dropped the actor.

 

Read more HERE
Photo: you tube

 

 

Like this Article? Share it!

About The Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *